This article of Bible Verses For Wedding Invitation Cards was uploaded on February 25, 2017 at 6:53 pm. This image is uploaded at the Wedding Invitation category. Bible Verses For Wedding Invitation Cards is tagged with Bible Verses For Wedding Invitation Cards, Bible, Verses, For, Wedding, Invitation, Cards..
BibleBi•ble (bī′bəl),USA pronunciation n.
- the collection of sacred writings of the Christian religion, comprising the Old and New Testaments.
- Also called Hebrew Scriptures. the collection of sacred writings of the Jewish religion: known to Christians as the Old Testament.
- (often l.c.) the sacred writings of any religion.
- (l.c.) any book, reference work, periodical, etc., accepted as authoritative, informative, or reliable: He regarded that particular bird book as the birdwatchers' bible.
- See versed sine.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cardscard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Bible Verses For Wedding Invitation Cards have 4 attachments including 17 Best Images About Wedding Bible Verses On Pinterest | Love Each Other, Around The Worlds And Bible Verses For Weddings, Over 200 Romantic Sayings, Bible Verses And Poems To Add To Your Wedding Invitation Or Write In A Card | Hitch Studio, Bible Verses For Wedding Invitations As Inspiration For You In Choosing A Beauteous Wedding Invitation Card 6, Wedding Invitation, Wedding Invitations Wording Ideas Wedding Invitation Bible Verses And Wedding Invitation Quotes: .. Following are the images:
If the pair decided to get-together within the holy attachment of relationship, which implies they are prepared to cope with whatever is in front of them later marriage to it. Once the wedding countless prospects who keep this sacred connection. Particularly if there are relatives or buddies that are married and we were invited. A Bible Verses For Wedding Invitation Cards is being looked for by our busyness as being a visitor.
Taking a look at what is favored from the groom and bride. We could see through an interest or favorite groom and bride when she was simple once, while looking for a wedding present. If both such as an artist that is certain and adore audio an artist could be given by us or possibly a music CD in their favorite singer concert tickets.
Since we do not understand what you preferred and disliked from the woman later, looking for a reward bother effortless. If we supply the appropriate present could make me happy, or even precisely with a lack of acquiring. And undoubtedly we want to present unique and different presents towards the groom and bride. Unique but fun, cheap and appealing bride and groom are our expectations. Actually there are a few recommendations that can be employed as insight when trying to find a Bible Verses For Wedding Invitation Cards that is:
Looking for a unique wedding gift. Looking exclusive presents for the wedding couple, items are seldom provided but beneficial to both individuals. a surprise that might be a little more costly can be given by us. To partners with a joint wedding with friends, we are able to supply honeymoon plans for example. Needless to say this may depart both wedding couple to his pals to a impression.