Blank Wedding Invitation Card Stock was uploaded on October 4, 2017 at 11:44 am. This image is published in the Wedding Invitation category. Blank Wedding Invitation Card Stock is tagged with Blank Wedding Invitation Card Stock, Blank, Wedding, Invitation, Card, Stock..
Blankblank (blangk),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- (of paper or other writing surface) having no marks;
not written or printed on: a blank sheet of paper.
- not filled in, as a printed form: a blank check.
- unrelieved or unbroken by ornament, opening, decoration, etc.: a blank wall.
- lacking some usual or completing feature: a blank roll of film.
- (of a recording medium) containing no previously recorded information: a blank videocassette; a blank floppy disk.Cf. prerecorded.
- void of interest, variety, results, etc.: She sometimes occupied her blank days reading detective stories.
- showing no attention, interest, or emotion: a blank expression on his face.
speechless: He looked blank when I asked him why he applied for the job.
unmitigated: blank stupidity.
- a place where something is lacking;
an empty space: a blank in one's memory.
- a space in a printed form, test, etc., to be filled in: Write your name in the blank.
- a printed form containing such spaces: Have you filled out one of these blanks?
- a dash put in place of an omitted letter, series of letters, etc., esp. to avoid writing a word considered profane or obscene.
- a piece of metal ready to be drawn, pressed, or machined into a finished object.
- [Archery.]the bull's-eye.
- the object toward which anything is directed;
- See blank cartridge.
- draw a blank:
- to fail in an attempt;
be unsuccessful: We've drawn a blank in the investigation.
- to fail to comprehend or be unable to recollect: He asked me their phone number and I drew a blank.
- to cross out or delete, esp. in order to invalidate or void (usually fol. by out): to blank out an entry.
- to keep (an opponent) from scoring in a game.
- to stamp or punch out of flat stock, as with a die.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Stockstock (stok),USA pronunciation n.
- a supply of goods kept on hand for sale to customers by a merchant, distributor, manufacturer, etc.;
- a quantity of something accumulated, as for future use: a stock of provisions.
- [Theat.]a stock company: a job in summer stock.
- the outstanding capital of a company or corporation.
- the shares of a particular company or corporation.
- the certificate of ownership of such stock;
- (formerly) a tally or stick used in transactions between a debtor and a creditor.
- Also called understock. in grafting, a stem in which the bud or scion is inserted.
- a stem, tree, or plant that furnishes slips or cuttings;
- the trunk or main stem of a tree or other plant, as distinguished from roots and branches.
- the type from which a group of animals or plants has been derived.
- a race or other related group of animals or plants.
- the person from whom a given line of descent is derived;
the original progenitor.
- a line of descent;
a tribe, race, or ethnic group.
- [Ling.]a category consisting of language families that, because of resemblances in grammatical structure and vocabulary, are considered likely to be related by common origin. Cf. family (def. 14), phylum (def. 2).
- any grouping of related languages.
- the handle of a whip, fishing rod, etc.
- the wooden or metal piece to which the barrel and mechanism of a rifle are attached.
- a part of an automatic weapon, as a machine gun, similar in position or function.
- the trunk or stump of a tree, left standing.
- a dull or stupid person.
- something lifeless or senseless.
- the main upright part of anything, esp. a supporting structure.
- a former instrument of punishment consisting of a framework with holes for securing the ankles and, sometimes, the wrists, used to expose an offender to public derision. Cf. pillory (def. 1).
- a frame in which a horse or other animal is secured in a standing position for shoeing or for a veterinary operation.
- the frame on which a boat rests while under construction.
- a vertical shaft forming part of a rudder and controlling the rudder's movement.
- a transverse piece of wood or metal near the ring on some anchors. See diag. under anchor.
- the metal or wooden body of a carpenter's plane.
- material being smelted in a blast furnace.
- a metal piece to be forged.
- a specified quality or kind of paper: glossy stock; card stock; offset stock.
- the paper for printing a particular job: We don't have enough stock for that large a run.
- the raw material from which something is made.
- [Papermaking.]stuff (def. 15).
- [Cookery.]the liquor or broth prepared by boiling meat, fish, chicken, etc., with or without vegetables or seasonings, and used esp. as a foundation for soups and sauces.
- any of several plants belonging to the genus Matthiola, of the mustard family, esp. M. incana, having fragrant white, blue, purple, reddish, or yellowish flowers.
- a rhizome or rootstock.
- a compound organism, as a colony of corals.
- a collar or a neckcloth fitting like a band around the neck.
- [Cards.]the portion of a pack of cards that, in certain games, is not dealt out to the players, but is left on the table, to be drawn from as occasion requires.
- an adjustable wrench for holding dies for cutting screws.
- See rolling stock.
- [Dominoes.]boneyard (def. 3).
- See stock car (def. 1).
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]one of a set of three metal containers for holy oil.
- [Geol., Mining.]an irregular igneous intrusion, usually an offshoot of a batholith, often mineralized.
- [Archaic.]a stocking.
- [Obs.]the frame of a plow to which the share, handles, etc., are attached.
- in stock, on hand for use or sale: There are no more blue skirts in stock.
- lock, stock, and barrel. See lock 1 (def. 12).
- on the stocks:
- under construction, as esp. a ship.
- in progress or preparation: a new novel on the stocks.
- out of stock, lacking a supply of, esp. temporarily: We are out of stock in this item.
- take or put stock in, to put confidence in or attach importance to;
trust: Considering his general unreliability, I can't take stock in what he has told you.
- take stock:
- to make an inventory of stock on hand.
- to make an appraisal of resources or prospects: She took stock of her decorating scheme and decided it was time for a change.
- kept regularly on hand, as for use or sale;
standard: stock articles.
- having as one's job the care of a concern's goods: a stock clerk.
- of the common or ordinary type;
in common use: a stock argument.
commonplace: a stock remark.
- pertaining to or designating the breeding and raising of livestock: stock farming.
- [Southern U.S.](chiefly Southern Appalachian and South Atlantic States). (of farm animals) being a fully grown male: a stock hog.
- of or pertaining to the stock of a company or corporation: a stock report.
- pertaining to a stock company.
- appearing together in a repertoire, as a company.
- forming part of a repertoire, as a play.
- being a character type fixed by convention, as in the commedia dell'-arte, a harlequinade, minstrel show, or the like.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a stock car.
- to furnish with a stock or supply.
- to furnish with stock, as a farm with horses, cattle, etc.
- to lay up in store, as for future use.
- to fasten to or provide with a stock, as a rifle, plow, bell, anchor, etc.
- to put in the stocks as a punishment.
- to lay in a stock of something (often fol. by up).
The image about Blank Wedding Invitation Card Stock have 4 pictures including Blank Wedding Invitation Card Stock Hy Moments Blog, Blank Wedding Invitation Rectangle Potrait Pink White Floral Pattern Beautiful With Gold Rings On Top Blank Wedding Invitation Card Stock, Blank Wedding Invitation Card Stock 2017 Cards, 2016 New Laser Cut Wedding Invitations Blank Wedding Cards Pearl Paper Invitation Card Party Supply Stock. Below are the attachments:
Obtaining Blank Wedding Invitation Card Stock for season can be a trial. In the first place the option of more minimal since the area of interest is no longer being grown due to the environment? Moreover there's that abundance's benefits aren't wear the price. As it requires more hours and vitality to grow bouquets that are manufactured or imported from other countries, the costs increase what you should need to spend the growing season.
If you're currently preparing a wedding deep are just a number of the numerous obstacles you will face when you acts and also look for decor as well as fascination plan for your service. Therefore, what can be achieved? How can you conquer these obstacles to ensure it is possible to achieve your goals for your wedding? Here are tips and some excellent concepts that one may utilize.
First of all you've to gauge the benefits and drawbacks of getting awareness about the year. About that which you feel the genuine condition will certainly interest truly needed to, you have to think. There are simply specified situations where you truly will be needing a bloom. For example, you maintain a bouquet for flowers on your bridesmaids and boutonnieres and your wedding party in March for the greatest people. Having Yellow flowers for other uses that are some within your wedding will depend on your ruling and you also manage to control them within your budget plan.