This article about Circular Wedding Rings was posted at October 4, 2017 at 11:45 am. This blog post is published at the Wedding Ring category. Circular Wedding Rings is tagged with Circular Wedding Rings, Circular, Wedding, Rings..
Circularcir•cu•lar (sûr′kyə lər),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the form of a circle;
round: a circular tower.
- of or pertaining to a circle: a circular plane.
- moving in or forming a circle or a circuit: the circular rotation of the earth.
- moving or occurring in a cycle or round: the circular succession of the seasons.
circuitous: a circular route.
- [Logic.]of or pertaining to reasoning in which the conclusion is ostensibly proved, but in actuality it or its equivalent has been assumed as a premise.
- pertaining to a circle or set of persons.
- (of a letter, memorandum, etc.) addressed to a number of persons or intended for general circulation.
cir′cu•lar′i•ty, cir′cu•lar•ness, n.
- a letter, advertisement, notice, or statement for circulation among the general public.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This article of Circular Wedding Rings have 7 pictures , they are 35 Fascinating & Stunning Round Solitaire Engagement Rings, Gia Certified 1.2ct 18k Round Diamond Double Halo Engagement Ring Vintage Style, 17 Best Ideas About Infinity Ring Engagement On Pinterest | Cute Promise Rings, Pretty Rings And Infinity, Coast Diamond Round Halo Engagement Ring-LC5438 White Gold Wedding Ring, Nyeasia's Round Cut CZ Wedding Ring Set, 17 Best Ideas About Round Wedding Rings On Pinterest | Engagement Rings Round, Round Diamond Engagement Rings And Round Cut Engagement Rings, Hover To Zoom. Below are the images:
You have got a long-term intend to undertake a critical relationship using a spouse? You have to believe to use for the Circular Wedding Rings before you begin preparing to transfer to union, needless to say. One is just a prerequisite before you utilize will be to select a ring that matches your requirements, must.
Decide the type Diamonds. In choosing a stone within this area the necessary reliability. It is because diamonds possess a number of types and patterns. This is where the parts were really challenging since there are some particulars that really must be regarded, to purchase a diamond ring. If you're undecided, you are able to ask peers who already have in buying a band to utilize encounter.
Decide Style and Layout Band. Picking a ring design modern minimalist-style is highly recommended for people who would like to get an engagement ring at an inexpensive cost within the case. Match up against the traditional opulent ring of diamonds across the area of the band. Classic ring design versions typically have bigger costs compared with modern style. Benefit from the 0% installation facility having a credit card from your lender the right service to get a ring to suggest and organize your spending cash flow in the future!