Diamond Engagement Rings Under 5000 was published on February 2, 2017 at 11:52 am. It is uploaded under the Wedding Ring category. Diamond Engagement Rings Under 5000 is tagged with Diamond Engagement Rings Under 5000, Diamond, Engagement, Rings, Under, 5000..
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Engagementen•gage•ment (en gāj′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of engaging or the state of being engaged.
- an appointment or arrangement: a business engagement.
- betrothal: They announced their engagement.
- a pledge;
an obligation or agreement: All his time seems to be taken up with social engagements.
- employment, or a period or post of employment, esp. in the performing arts: Her engagement at the nightclub will last five weeks.
- an encounter, conflict, or battle: We have had two very costly engagements with the enemy this week alone.
- the act or state of interlocking.
- engagements, [Com.]financial obligations.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Diamond Engagement Rings Under 5000 have 7 attachments including Diamond Engagement Ring With Halo, Flower-shaped Diamond Engagement Ring, Flower-shaped Diamond Engagement Ring, Brides.com: 64 Engagement Rings Under $5,000. SKU: 990643607, Neil Lane, Diamond Engagement Ring In White Gold, 62 Engagement Rings Under 5000 Dollars Emerald Cut Halo Diamond Engagement Ring Emerald Cut Halo Diamond, Designer Engagement Rings Under $5000. Following are the photos:
The groom typically escapes the invitees and guests' attention. That doesn't mean it is not appreciated by you, right, although every one of the interest is usually attracted to the bride? This time I will discuss something which is rarely opinions that Diamond Engagement Rings Under 5000. Undoubtedly the presents enjoyable and insane are remarkable for your groom. What exactly the heck gift idea for your groom enjoyment and ridiculous? Let's look it over!
Youth video. Presents to lick the first is photos on her wedding and youth play video. Acquire all footage held from the parents of the groom or pictures childhood photographs (if the groom's parents haven't any video) groom, Tuck is also a story a few silly event ever happened. , nor forget to place an account about all the stuff regarding the groom, whether it's his resource up the habit - a routine exclusive. Subsequently use WO (wedding planner) who believed the bride to choose the best time perform it with no understanding of the bride and groom. Guaranteed them, particularly the groom is likely to be shocked to receive something special from you this.
Explanation funny and goofy items. Imagine you compensate condoms selection of models and flavors' groom a box, then obtain a men's underwear and have the friend of the groom to write messages that are small and include the signature. We consider he will laugh in the gifts for the groom that you just give her, and could have stored.
Welcoming favorite band to perform at the wedding. If you do not produce a budget, advisable to invite the groom's preferred group to get a "job" and performed groom and your bride several tracks. Then, "kidnap" once the group is playing his songs the groom to sing along. Well, he would declare a lot of thanks for that presents for that groom that really not imagined.
Very classic car. Is quiet - nevertheless you ask permission from your family of groom and the bride to change the marriage car. Rent a vintage car that is about his preference, and then be "driver" on her big day. Produce hilarious and special designs on the car. He would be stunned at something special for that groom fun's notion and insane.
Okay, that is four Diamond Engagement Rings Under 5000 are insane and exciting. Well, we assume this award might go-to remember and recollects specifically you while the dearest buddies who present items like this is outrageous. However, we're sure he'd have loved it.