The blog post of Name Place Cards Wedding was published at October 4, 2017 at 10:52 pm. This article is posted on the Wedding Invitation category. Name Place Cards Wedding is tagged with Name Place Cards Wedding, Name, Place, Cards, Wedding..
Namename (nām),USA pronunciation n., v., named, nam•ing, adj.
- a word or a combination of words by which a person, place, or thing, a body or class, or any object of thought is designated, called, or known.
- mere designation, as distinguished from fact: He was a king in name only.
- an appellation, title, or epithet, applied descriptively, in honor, abuse, etc.
- a reputation of a particular kind given by common opinion: to protect one's good name.
- a distinguished, famous, or great reputation;
fame: to make a name for oneself.
- a widely known or famous person;
celebrity: She's a name in show business.
- an unpleasant or derogatory appellation or expression: Don't call your brother names! Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.
- a personal or family name as exercising influence or bringing distinction: With that name they can get a loan at any bank in town.
- a body of persons grouped under one name, as a family or clan.
- the verbal or other symbolic representation of a thing, event, property, relation, or concept.
- (cap.) a symbol or vehicle of divinity: to take the Name in vain; the power of the Name.
- by name:
individually: She was always careful to address every employee by name.
- not personally;
by repute: I know him by name only.
- call names, to scold or speak abusively of or to a person: Better not to call names unless one is larger and considerably stronger than one's adversary.
- in the name of:
- with appeal to: In the name of mercy, stop that screaming!
- by the authority of: Open, in the name of the law!
- on behalf of: to purchase something in the name of another.
- under the name or possession of: money deposited in the name of a son.
- under the designation or excuse of: murder in the name of justice.
- to one's name, in one's possession: I haven't a penny to my name.
- to give a name to: to name a baby.
- to accuse: He was named as the thief.
- to call by an epithet: They named her speedy.
- to identify, specify, or mention by name: Three persons were named in the report.
- to designate for some duty or office;
nominate or appoint: I have named you for the position.
- to specify;
suggest: Name a price.
- to give the name of: Can you name the capital of Ohio?
- to speak of.
- [Brit.](in the House of Commons) to cite (a member) for contempt.
- name names, to specify people by name, esp. those who have been accomplices in a misdeed: The witness in the bribery investigation threatened to name names.
widely known: a name author.
- designed for or carrying a name.
- giving its name or title to a collection or anthology containing it: the name piece.
Placeplace (plās),USA pronunciation n., v., placed, plac•ing.
- a particular portion of space, whether of definite or indefinite extent.
- space in general: time and place.
- the specific portion of space normally occupied by anything: The vase is in its place. Every item on the shelf had its place.
- a space, area, or spot, set apart or used for a particular purpose: a place of worship; a place of entertainment.
- any part or spot in a body or surface: a decayed place in a tree.
- a particular passage in a book or writing: to find the place where one left off reading.
- a space or seat for a person, as in a theater, train, etc.: Please save my place for me.
- position, situation, or circumstances: I would complain if I were in your place.
- a proper or appropriate location or position: A restaurant is not the place for an argument.
- a job, post, or office: persons in high places.
- a function or duty: It is not your place to offer criticism.
- proper sequence or relationship, as of ideas, details, etc.: My thoughts began to fall into place.
- high position or rank: aristocrats of power and place.
- a region or area: to travel to distant places.
- an open space, or square, as in a city or town.
- a short street, a court, etc.
- a portion of space used for habitation, as a city, town, or village: Trains rarely stop in that place anymore.
- a building, location, etc., set aside for a specific purpose: He will soon need a larger place for his expanding business.
- a part of a building: The kitchen is the sunniest place in the house.
- a residence, dwelling, or house: Please come and have dinner at my place.
substitution (usually fol. by of ): Use yogurt in place of sour cream.
- a step or point in order of proceeding: in the first place.
- a fitting or promising opportunity: There's a place in this town for a man of his talents.
- a reasonable ground or occasion: This is no place for such an outburst.
- the position of a figure in a series, as in decimal notation.
- Usually, places. the figures of the series.
- [Drama.]one of the three unities. Cf. unity (def. 8).
- a position among the leading competitors, usually the first, second, or third at the finish line.
- the position of the competitor who comes in second in a horse race, harness race, etc. Cf. show (def. 29), win (def. 17).
- places, [Theat.]a call summoning performers for the beginning of a performance or an act.
- room or space for entry or passage: to make place for the gentry.
- give place to:
- to give precedence or priority to: The old gives place to the new.
- to be succeeded or replaced by: Travel by trains has given place to travel by airplanes.
- go places, [Informal.]to succeed or advance in one's career: He'll never go places if he stays in his hometown.
- in place:
- in the correct or usual position or order: Dinner is ready and everything is in place.
- in the same spot, without advancing or retreating: Stand by your desk and jog in place for a few minutes of exercise.
- know or keep one's place, to recognize one's position or rank, esp. if inferior, and behave or act accordingly: They treated their servants well but expected them always to know their place.
- out of place:
- not in the correct or usual position or order: The library books are all out of place.
- unsuitable to the circumstances or surroundings;
inappropriate: He had always felt out of place in an academic environment. A green suit was out of place at the funeral.
- put someone in his or her place, to lower someone's self-esteem;
humble, esp. an arrogant person: She put me in my place by reminding me who was boss.
- take place, to happen;
occur: The commencement exercises will take place outdoors unless it rains.
- to put in the proper position or order;
dispose: Place the silverware on the table for dinner.
- to put or set in a particular place, position, situation, or relation.
- to put in a suitable place for some purpose: to place an advertisement in the newspaper.
- to put into particular or proper hands: to place some incriminating evidence with the district attorney.
- to give (an order or the like) to a supplier: She placed the order for the pizza an hour ago.
- to appoint (a person) to a post or office: The president placed him in the Department of Agriculture.
- to find a place, situation, etc., for (a person): The agency had no trouble placing him with a good firm.
- to determine or indicate the place or value of: to place health among the greatest gifts in life.
- to assign a certain position or rank to: The army placed him in the infantry.
- to succeed in attaining a position for in an athletic or other contest: to place players on the all-American team; to place students in the finals of the interscholastic chess tournament.
- to identify by connecting with the proper place, circumstances, etc.: to be unable to place a person; to place a face; to place an accent.
- to employ (the voice) for singing or speaking with consciousness of the bodily point of emphasis of resonance of each tone or register.
- to finish among the first three competitors in a race.
- to finish second in a horse race, harness race, etc.
- to earn a specified standing with relation to others, as in an examination, competition, etc.: He placed fifth in a graduation class of 90.
Cardscard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Name Place Cards Wedding have 1 attachments , they are . Below are the images:
You have got along-term intend to endure a critical romance with a partner? You've to consider to apply for the Name Place Cards Wedding before you begin preparing to transfer to relationship, of course. One is really a qualification before you use will be to choose a ring that meets your preferences, should.
Determine the sort Diamonds. In this area the required accuracy in choosing a diamond. Since diamonds have a number of patterns and kinds it's. Where the parts were really tough because there are a few facts that really must be considered to buy a, this really is. If you should be doubtful, it is possible to ask acquaintances who already have in buying a band to apply expertise.
Decide Design Ring and Model. Picking a band style contemporary minimalist-style is highly recommended for folks who would like to get an engagement ring at an inexpensive cost within the carrier. Match up against the classic lavish ring of diamonds around the area of the ring. Basic band design styles generally have greater rates weighed against modern layout. Reap the benefits of the percent fitting service having a credit-card from your bank the right supplier to buy a ring to recommend and organize your spending income in the foreseeable future!