Pave Band Ring was uploaded at July 5, 2017 at 8:59 am. This image is posted in the Wedding Ring category. Pave Band Ring is tagged with Pave Band Ring, Pave, Band, Ring..
Pavepave (pāv),USA pronunciation v.t., paved, pav•ing.
- to cover or lay (a road, walk, etc.) with concrete, stones, bricks, tiles, wood, or the like, so as to make a firm, level surface.
- pave the way to or for, to prepare for and facilitate the entrance of;
lead up to: His analysis of the college market paved the way for their entry into textbook publishing.
- [Southern Louisiana.]a paved road.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This article of Pave Band Ring have 7 pictures including Diamond Pave Band. Loading Zoom, Fishtail V Pave Diamond Wedding Ring Band In 14K White Gold, 3.30ct Three Twined Band Full Pave Diamond Ring ., Cartier Mimi Platinum Partial Pave Band Ring, Wide Pave Diamond Band, 7 Rows Anniversary Diamond Ring, 14k Solid Gold., Richard Cannon Jewelry, French Pavé Diamond Eternity Ring In 14k White Gold. Following are the attachments:
Pave Band Ring is actually a sacred thing maybe an event of a lifetime for somebody. Wedding event is an event that WOn't be-forgotten anytime soon, and everybody desires her marriage wedding or appears quite attractive. One of the most important items in a wedding or a wedding is currently selecting the most appropriate accessories for two beings who'll function as fresh vessel sailed lifestyle.
things that are different are also wanted by each couple with the principle Decor Wedding or Marriage distinctive and unforgettable. Just about all the potential groom and bride need to present the very best and differing in choosing Decor Wedding. Just selecting the most appropriate decorations can make an atmosphere that is holy also intelligence. The initial and foremost prior to making any level should specify in advance the theme of selecting Pave Band Ring you need, particularly picking wedding decorations.
Would you like the traditional wedding decorations, Global or perhaps a mix of equally. The predominant color style was remarkable and fixed before they match to find the decor solutions Decor Wedding looked more ideal. Do not neglect to tell the color of the wedding gown to match the fence.