Platinum Cubic Zirconia Wedding Rings was posted on October 15, 2017 at 2:56 am. This blog post is posted on the Wedding Ring category. Platinum Cubic Zirconia Wedding Rings is tagged with Platinum Cubic Zirconia Wedding Rings, Platinum, Cubic, Zirconia, Wedding, Rings..
Platinumplat•i•num (plat′n əm, plat′nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a heavy, grayish-white, highly malleable and ductile metallic element, resistant to most chemicals, practically unoxidizable except in the presence of bases, and fusible only at extremely high temperatures: used for making chemical and scientific apparatus, as a catalyst in the oxidation of ammonia to nitric acid, and in jewelry. Symbol: Pt;
at. wt.: 195.09;
at. no.: 78;
sp. gr.: 21.5 at 20°C.
- a light, metallic gray with very slight bluish tinge when compared with silver.
- made of platinum.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of one million copies.
Cubiccu•bic (kyo̅o̅′bik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having three dimensions; solid.
- having the form of a cube;
- pertaining to the measurement of volume: the cubic contents of a vessel.
- pertaining to a unit of linear measure that is multiplied by itself twice to form a unit of measure for volume: cubic foot; cubic inch; cubic meter.
- of or pertaining to the third degree.
- belonging or pertaining to the isometric system of crystallization.
- a cubic polynomial or equation.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The post about Platinum Cubic Zirconia Wedding Rings have 1 attachments including . Following are the images:
Before speaking about Platinum Cubic Zirconia Wedding Rings I would like to let you know some tips Selecting A wedding meal. Choosing a wedding meal isn't only according to preference but additionally the design, since the stunning shape provides extra accessories of the wedding and create when joining your wedding your attendees have the effect. Nowadays modern wedding cake shape and style with contrasting colors and bold.
There are numerous Platinum Cubic Zirconia Wedding Rings facts that should be recognized from the pair to become committed in order to anticipate a modern believe that they truly happened. For area controls, contemporary perspective will be given by tablecloths easy, with bright discs and spectacles are equipped with brightly-colored napkins. You can even work with a square-molded platter or other non-traditional kinds to get an impression that is contemporary.
Hold lanterns around the ceiling of the area as wedding components may also give the impression of romantic and modern in the place where your marriage ceremony. Additional modern wedding design extras that one may utilize is to use trees decorated colorful lights will even provide a feel of special and contemporary wedding.