Vintage Bands Rings was published at March 29, 2017 at 6:39 am. This blog post is posted at the Wedding Ring category. Vintage Bands Rings is tagged with Vintage Bands Rings, Vintage, Bands, Rings..
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Bandsband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The image about Vintage Bands Rings have 7 pictures including Vintage Wedding Band Ring Diamonds Platinum Eragem Pictures Home Vintage Wedding Band Eternity Ring Ruby Amp Diamond Ornate Plati, 17 Best Images About Pretty! On Pinterest | Mehendi, Engagement Rings And Eternity Bands, Celtic Wedding Bands Vintage Wedding Rings With White Diamond In 14K Rose Gold, Mann's Jewelers | Rochester's Choice For Fine Jewelry | Lieberfarb Vintage Diamond Band, Vintage Engagement Ring From Tacori And Wedding Band From Shaesby, Vintage Diamond Wedding Band With Milgrain Detailing, Vintage Diamond Stackable Eternity Band. Here are the attachments:
Once the pair made a decision to gather in the sacred bond of union, which implies they are ready to take care of whatsoever is in front of them marriage to it. If the wedding countless prospects who carry this holy relationship. Especially if you'll find pals or relatives who're committed and we were welcomed. A Vintage Bands Rings is being looked for by your busyness like a guest.
Because we don't know what you appreciated and resented from the bride later, buying a reward bother simple. Or even just lacking in getting, if we give the suitable present can make me content. Not to mention we want to provide the wedding couple differing and special items. Nice but exciting, cheap and intriguing wedding couple are our expectations. Truly there are when trying to find a Vintage Bands Rings that's some methods that may be applied as feedback:
Looking for a specific wedding gift. Seeking special gifts for groom and the bride, presents are seldom granted but beneficial to both families. We can offer a surprise that might be a little more pricey. To lovers having a joint wedding with friends, honeymoon plans can be provided by us for example. Of course this may abandon a perception both groom and bride to his friends.
Taking a look at what is preferred groom and by the bride. When buying wedding present we could seethrough favored groom and bride or a hobby when she was solitary once. If both like a performer that is specific and appreciate music a musician could be given by us or a audio CD of these beloved performer show tickets.