The article of Wedding Invitation Wording For Money was published on February 13, 2017 at 8:36 pm. This article is posted in the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Wording For Money is tagged with Wedding Invitation Wording For Money, Wedding, Invitation, Wording, For, Money..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Moneymon•ey (mun′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. mon•eys, mon•ies, adj.
- any circulating medium of exchange, including coins, paper money, and demand deposits.
- See paper money.
- gold, silver, or other metal in pieces of convenient form stamped by public authority and issued as a medium of exchange and measure of value.
- any article or substance used as a medium of exchange, measure of wealth, or means of payment, as checks on demand deposit or cowrie.
- a particular form or denomination of currency. See table under currency.
- See money of account.
- capital to be borrowed, loaned, or invested: mortgage money.
- an amount or sum of money: Did you bring some money?
- wealth considered in terms of money: She was brought up with money.
- moneys or monies, [Chiefly Law.]pecuniary sums.
- property considered with reference to its pecuniary value.
- pecuniary profit: not for love or money.
- for one's money, [Informal.]with respect to one's opinion, choice, or wish: For my money, there's nothing to be gained by waiting.
- in the money:
- having a great deal of money;
affluent: You can see he's in the money by all those clothes he buys.
- first, second, or third place in a contest, esp. a horse or dog race.
- make money, to make a profit or become rich: You'll never make money as a poet.
- on the money:
- at just the exact spot or time;
on target: The space shuttle landed on the money at 9:55 a.m.
- exhibiting or done with great accuracy or expertise: His weather forecasts are always on the money.Also, right on the money.
- put one's money where one's mouth is, [Informal.]to prove the truth of one's words by actions or other evidence;
demonstrate one's sincerity or integrity: Instead of bragging about your beautiful house, put your money where your mouth is and invite us over to see it.
- of or pertaining to money.
- used for carrying, keeping, or handling money: Have you seen my little money purse?
- of or pertaining to capital or finance: the money business.
The image of Wedding Invitation Wording For Money have 5 pictures including Wording For Wedding Invitations Asking For Money - Google Search, Wedding Invitation Wording For A Monetary Gift., 17 Best Images About Monetary Gift Wording On Pinterest | Cards, Honeymoon Wedding Gifts And Wedding Invitation Wording, Wedding Invitation Monetary Gift Wording, Wording On Sunshinebizsolutions Com: Wedding Invitation Gifts Money. Following are the images:
That matches into a quite historic time throughout life your span in regards occasion to buy a ring. Whether it's to get a wedding band or involvement? Wedding band become 'binding' in fostering a romance of love that's extremely severe to the person you like, extremely revered. Like a man, you definitely will undoubtedly be perplexed with the choice of rings for instances that are special or as a gift to your companion. Additionally, choose the type of a Wedding Invitation Wording For Money is not easy.
Picking a Band. Ladies generally like glowing and gleaming rings. Jewelry diamond-studded band is the wish of all ladies. The ring has different explanations relying gem about the band. One of them is a stone. Stone or stone diamonds will be the most famous. Distinguished because the toughest content in the world, shine, longevity, and rarity produce a diamond essentially the most precious gems. An extensive selection of diamonds is also furnished by the Gold And Silver.
Certainly a lot are of factors that you should realize that your companion that is feminine appreciated the band of one's choice. Engagement as well as the wedding's moment will be the recollections ever for your companion along with you and is actually a really precious instant. You don't have to fear, since this short article will provide you with on deciding on the best ring, some tips and certified for that Wedding Invitation Wording For Money such as for example below.