This image of Wedding Ring Settings Mountings was uploaded at October 4, 2017 at 11:45 am. It is uploaded at the Wedding Ring category. Wedding Ring Settings Mountings is tagged with Wedding Ring Settings Mountings, Wedding, Ring, Settings, Mountings..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Settingsset•ting (set′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that sets.
- the surroundings or environment of anything: The garden was a perfect setting for the house.
- the mounting in which a jewel is set.
- a group of all the articles, as of china, silver, or glass, required for setting a table or a single place at a table.
- the locale or period in which the action of a novel, play, film, etc., takes place: The setting of this story is Verona in the 15th century.
- Also called stage setting, stage set. the scenery and other properties used in a dramatic performance.
- a piece of music composed for certain words.
- a piece of music composed for a particular medium, or arranged for other than the original medium.
Mountingsmount•ing (moun′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that mounts.
- something that serves as a mount, support, setting, or the like: a new mounting for an heirloom jewel.
The blog post of Wedding Ring Settings Mountings have 7 photos it's including Tapered Millegrain 6 Prong Tiffany Diamond Engagement Ring Set - Bbr139, Attention Grabbing Tension Set Basket Mounting With Floating Diamond And Smooth Stylish Prongs – Bbr161, Custom Designed Mountings Doubling As Sapphire Engagement Rings, Engagement Ring Settings, Custom Mountings For Your Natural Untreated Sapphire, DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING SETTING WITH SPLIT SHANK DIAMOND ACCENTS, ENGAGEMENT RING SETTING SPLIT SHANK DESIGN WITH MATCHING WEDDING BAND SET. Below are the pictures:
Before referring to Wedding Ring Settings Mountings allow me to tell you some recommendations Choosing a wedding cake. Choosing a wedding meal is not simply predicated on preference but in addition the design, as the gorgeous shape will provide added arrangements of the wedding and make when joining your wedding your friends get the effect. With different shades and striking today modern wedding meal condition and style.
Hang lamps on the roof of the room as wedding components may also give the feeling of modern and enchanting at the bedroom where your wedding ceremony. Other contemporary wedding decoration extras as possible utilize is by using woods adorned colorful lamps may also give a sense of contemporary and unique wedding.
There are many Wedding Ring Settings Mountings specifics that ought to be acknowledged from the pair to become committed to be able to assume today's believe they actually occurred. For spot controls, tablecloths simple, with white plates and cups are equipped with colorful napkins can give modern perspective. You can even work with a rectangular-formed other non-traditional or platter types to get a contemporary impact.