This blog post about Wedding Tattoos On Ring Finger was posted on July 25, 2017 at 8:53 am. It is published at the Wedding Ring category. Wedding Tattoos On Ring Finger is tagged with Wedding Tattoos On Ring Finger, Wedding, Tattoos, On, Ring, Finger..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Tattoostat•too1 (ta to̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -toos.
- a signal on a drum, bugle, or trumpet at night, for soldiers or sailors to go to their quarters.
- a knocking or strong pulsation: My heart beat a tattoo on my ribs.
- an outdoor military pageant or display.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Fingerfin•ger (fing′gər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of the terminal members of the hand, esp. one other than the thumb.
- a part of a glove made to receive a finger.
- the breadth of a finger as a unit of measurement;
- the length of a finger: approximately 4½ in. (11 cm).
- an informer or spy.
- something like a finger in form or use, as a projection or pointer: a finger of land leading out into the bay; the finger on the speedometer.
- any of various projecting parts of machines.
- burn one's fingers, to suffer injury or loss by meddling or by acting rashly: If you get involved in the controversy, you may burn your fingers.
- give (someone) the finger, to express contempt for by or as by the obscene gesture of pointing the middle finger upward while folding the other fingers against the palm.
- have a finger in the pie:
- to have an interest or share in something.
- to meddle in something.
- keep one's fingers crossed, to wish for good luck or success, as in a specific endeavor: Keep your fingers crossed that I get the job.
- lay or put one's finger on:
- to indicate exactly;
remember: I know the name, but I can't put my finger on it.
- to discover;
locate: I haven't been able to lay my finger on the book you requested.
- not lift a finger, to make not even a small attempt;
do nothing: The house was falling into ruin, but he wouldn't lift a finger to repair it.
- put the finger on, finger (def. 22).
- slip through one's fingers:
- to elude one, as an opportunity not taken;
escape: She let the chance of a lifetime slip through her fingers.
- to pass or be consumed quickly: Money just slips through his fingers.
- snap one's fingers (at), to exhibit disdain or contempt (for): She snaps her fingers at the local gossip.
- twist or wrap around one's little finger, to exert one's influence easily or successfully upon: He has a remarkable talent for twisting people around his little finger.
- to touch with the fingers;
toy or meddle with;
- to touch with the fingers so as to mar or spoil: Please don't finger the vegetables.
- to pilfer;
- to play on (an instrument) with the fingers.
- to perform or mark (a passage of music) with a certain fingering.
- to inform against or identify (a criminal) to the authorities: He fingered the man who robbed the bank.
- to designate as a victim, as of murder or other crime.
- to touch or handle something with the fingers.
- to extend in or as in the shape of a finger: Landing piers finger out into the river along the city's shoreline.
Wedding Tattoos On Ring Finger have 7 pictures , they are Wedding-ring-tattoo, 148 Sweet Wedding Ring Tattoos, Wedding Ring Tattoo, Wedding Ring Tattoo ., Wedding Ring Tattoo, 148 Sweet Wedding Ring Tattoos, Awesome-wedding-ring-tattoos-33 .. Following are the photos:
Have you been currently looking for Wedding Tattoos On Ring Finger? We cannot refuse that parents do possess a big part for us. From childhood till we mature his companies on our lifestyles is huge. Even up-to our beliefs happen and have a partner. Both aren't simply increase and look after one to relax, but they're usually there to offer assistance when you encounter the stress of lifestyle.
To give something special for parents, ever surpassed the mind during this period especially empathy, sacrifice as well as their wonderful support? Both of the parents should get a treasure or surprise for any providers as well as for. Effectively, below are a few of the awards that can be utilized as Wedding Tattoos On Ring Finger.
Visit. You journey where all of the travel and hotel bills incurred by you and can let them have a. On a travel package companies it can be saved by revenue for it in advance if you are nevertheless nominal. Most of the tourist hotels in the united kingdom that provides so on and incredible organic allure, such as Bali.