Zales Gold Rings was published on October 4, 2017 at 11:44 am. It is uploaded at the Wedding Band category. Zales Gold Rings is tagged with Zales Gold Rings, Zales, Gold, Rings..
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Zales Gold Rings have 7 photos it's including 1-1/4 CT. T.W. Princess-Cut Diamond Double Frame Split Shank, T.W. Diamond Frame Split Shank Bridal Set In 14K Rose Gold - Zales, T.W. Diamond Double Frame Bridal Set In 14K Rose Gold, T.W. Diamond Frame Vintage-Style Engagement Ring In 10K White Gold, T.W. Pear-Shaped Diamond Double Frame Engagement Ring In 14K Two-, T.W. Diamond Double Frame Engagement Ring In 14K Two-Tone Gold, T.W. Diamond Past Present Future® Twist Engagement Ring In 14K Rose Gold. Following are the photos:
Zales Gold Rings is actually a sacred matter may be an event of a lifetime for somebody. Wedding function can be an affair that WOn't be-forgotten any time soon, and everybody wants her marriage party wedding or looks extremely beautiful. Among the most important items in a wedding is currently selecting the most appropriate accessories for two creatures who will function as the fresh ship sailed living.
things that are various are also wanted by each set together with the notion Decor Wedding or Marriage exclusive and remarkable. Groom and almost all the future bride want to display the differing in selecting and best Design Wedding. Merely choosing the right designs can create a setting that is holy also perception. The initial and foremost before making any period must establish in advance the topic of selecting Zales Gold Rings you would like, particularly selecting wedding accessories.
Are you wanting the traditional wedding designs, Global or possibly a mix of equally. The predominant color concept was noteworthy and fixed before they meet to choose the design solutions Decoration Wedding seemed more ideal. Don't forget to inform the colour of the marriage attire to fit the fence.